Welcome to Alex Stewart Agriculture
Alex Stewart Agriculture Ltd is a UKAS accredited company working to ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 standards. Alex Stewart Agriculture provides world class FOSFA, GAFTA and UKAS approved inspection, cargo surveys and laboratory analysis services.
Alex Stewart Agriculture is supported by the A. Norman Tate, Huson & Hardwick and Food Test Laboratories to offer a complete range of laboratory analysis, inspection, weighing and sampling certification services for the facilitation of the international trading of soft commodities including animal feed, oilseeds, oils & fats, bio diesel, grains and cereals, fertilizers, raw & refined sugar and other food products.
Alex Stewart Agriculture is a fully accredited GAFTA, GTAS, FOSFA and UKAS approved inspection and analysis company working in accordance to ISO 17025:2005 standards as recognized and according to the IFIA code of compliance and is proud to be accredited and associated to the following institutions:
- United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS)
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- Federation of Oil Seeds and Fats Association (FOSFA)
- International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA)
- UK NIR Grain Network (UK NIR)
- The Sugar Association of London (SAL)
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Servicio Nacional de Sanidad y Calidad Agroalimentaria (SENASA - ARGENTINA)
- Associacao Nacional Dos Exportadores De Cereais (ANEC -BRASIL)
Alex Stewart Agriculture has over 35 years experience in the trade, its network of inspection offices and laboratories provide a wealth of experience and technical competence to the agriculture sector. Our focus is 100% on the inspection and analysis of agricultural commodities and food products to provide all of our clients the best service possible.
Welcome to our website, we hope you enjoy reading and learning about our Company.
Rapeseed Analysis Accredited by UKAS
ISO 17025 Rapeseed Testing
Food Test Lab Services
Food Lab Website @ www.foodtestlab.co.uk
FMB Latino Americano 2015
ASA @ttends FMB Conference
Global Grain, November 11th, 2014
Alex Stewart Agriculture @ Global Grain, Gene